Our house rules
To ensure all our guests enjoy their stay, a number of house rules apply. We have listed the most important ones below.
- We have a strict no-noise policy at the campsite between 22:00 and 07:00. Noise from TV, radio and musical instruments is only allowed if it can’t be heard by other campers.
- Camping ‘t Oppertje is less suitable for groups. However, if you would like to stay at our campsite with a larger group, contact us in advance to discuss the options.
- No pets are allowed in our cabins. Dogs are only welcome when kept on a lead in fields E, F, D and G.
- You are prohibited from offering the use of your tent, caravan or campervan/motorhome to others, as well as from subletting or selling your tent, caravan or campervan/motorhome to others.
- Cars and motorbikes are not allowed in the fields and must be parked in the campsite car park. Between 22:00 and 07:00, the use of cars is only allowed in exceptional circumstances.