Our house rules
To ensure all our guests enjoy their stay, a number of house rules apply. We have listed the most important ones below.
- We are a campsite for exclusively tousist campers ( 21 years and older).
- We have a strict no-noise policy at the campsite between 22:00 and 07:00. Noise from TV, radio and musical instruments is only allowed if it can’t be heard by other campers.
- Camping ‘t Oppertje is less suitable for groups. However, if you would like to stay at our campsite with a larger group, contact us in advance to discuss the options.
- No pets are allowed in our cabins.
- Dogs are only welcome when kept on a leash, also in front of the pitch (tent/caravan/campervan) only in fields E, F, D and G.
- It is not allowed to walk with the dog on the campsite, there is a big area around us were you can walk with your dog outside the campsite.
- You are prohibited from offering the use of your tent, caravan or campervan/motorhome to others, as well as from subletting or selling your tent, caravan or campervan/motorhome to others.
- Cars and motorbikes are not allowed in the fields and must be parked in the campsite car park. Between 22:00 and 07:00, the use of cars is only allowed in exceptional circumstances.
- Use the BBQ 50 cm above the grass, do not deposit hot coal in the garbage bins! Please clean the BBQ outside there is a special sink.
- Bulky waste is not allowed in our garbage bins, please take it with you (stuff as tents, BBQ, gardenfurniture etc).
- If you are planning to take a party tent with you, contact us first they are not allowed on every pitch.
- Visitors need to sign up at the reception, max 2 adult visitors at a pitch.
- Arrival camping pitches from 11.30 till 12.00 and 14.00 till 19.30.
- Arrival Cabins from 14.00 till 19.30
- Reception closed from 12.00 till 14.00
- On the day of departure the picht has to be free at 11.30, and cabins at 11.00